40% on up to $10,000 collected.33% on $10,000 to $50,000 collected.25% on over $50,000 collected
1) The Plaintiff acknowledges that the above stated judgment is true and valid and in accordance with the terms stated above gives exclusive authorization to Judgment Recovery Partners LLC, its agents and/or attorneys to pursue, negotiate, settle and collect from said Judgment Debtor(s).
2) If the debtor's assets have not been restrained/garnished/located, the plaintiff may close this case upon 30 days written notice.
3) To the best of the judgment creditor's knowledge the judgment in question has not been satisfied, paid, assigned, compromised, discharged in bankruptcy court or rendered unenforceable in any way.
4) The judgment creditor further agrees to notify Judgment Recovery Partners LLC on of any payments made directly to the judgment creditor.
5) All settlements should be processed by Judgment Recovery Partners LLC while the Client Service is in effect.
6) Judgment Recovery Partners LLC is hired for collection purposes only - We are not responsible for litigation or any court appearances.
By signing this agreement, I authorize enforcement collections on all submitted judgments.